Our foot and ankle service is run by Dr. LOW Tze Choong. We treat all foot and ankle disorders ranging from degenerative and arthritic conditions to sports injuries. Our approach is conservative – recommending surgery only after physiotherapy and other non-surgical treatments have been attempted.
Foot and ankle disorders
- Achilles tendon problems and ankle sprains
- Nerve impingement problems in the foot and ankle
- Fractures of the foot and ankle
- Disorders and deformities of the toes including hallux valgus (bunions)
- Flat foot or high arched foot
- Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
Forefoot, Midfoot and Hindfoot reconstruction
Ankle arthroscopy and repair of ruptured ligaments
Repair of Acute and Chronic ruptures of Achilles tendon
Foot and Ankle fracture management and fixation
Correction of bunions and other foot and ankle deformities.
When indicated, we can prescribe and fit ready-made orthotics for treatment of various foot and ankle problems. Patient requiring custom-made orthotics and shoes will be referred to a qualified orthotist.
Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Dr LOW Tze Choong
MBBS (Singapore), FRCS (Edinburgh)